Mid Wales Travel boasts the most modern luxury and executive coach fleet in the whole of Wales.
Passenger safety and comfort is the most important factor in our business, and here's some of the reasons why customers prefer our coaches: -
- Plenty of leg room - we remove seats to make more leg room
- Reclining Seats - seats can be laid back to allow passengers to sleep in comfort
- Air Suspension - air suspension ensures the smoothest possible ride
- Double glazed windows - minimises road noise on the journey
- Air Conditioning
- Seat Belts
- Large storage space for luggage
- Individual Passenger Night lights
- On-board Toilet
- Hot and Cold water
- Tea and Coffee facilities
Please note, not all these facilities are available on every coach - please ask for more details.
Safety, Maintenance and Servicing
Our coaches are checked above and beyond the requirements set out by law. We perform safety and maintenance checks whenever our coaches leave the depot, and regular servicing ensures our coaches are in the best condition.
All our servicing is in-house at our purpose built workshops. We have full time mechanics and safety technicians employed to ensure the smooth running of our entire fleet.
Green Coaches and the London Emission Zone
We are a green company and take great care to ensure our coaches are modern and efficient. We are one of only a few coach companies in the area who's coaches are within the limits set by the London Emission Zone standards. This means our coaches can be driven within the London Emission Zone.
Vanhool T9 - Executive
- 13 &14 Plated vehicles
- 43, 49 or 51 seats
- Extra Leg Room (please request when booking)
- Servery (tea and coffee)
Plaxton Profile Luxury Coaches
- 2009, 2010 Plate - 57 seater Coaches with Air-conditioning
- 60 Plate - 70 seater Coaches