From Kiama to Durass, quaint villages nested on beaches by crystal-clear waters. Enjoy the beaches, the dramatic escarpment and lush bushlands of the South Coast of New South Wales..
Things to Do
Go whale watching, as well as fine gourmet dining, art galleries, antique shops, fishing, boating and the watersports of the South Coast. See a map of the coast New South Wales Coast Map.
Places to visit: Shellharbour, Gerringong, Gerroa, Jamberoo, Kiama and Wollongong.
Illawarra Things to Do
- Shellharbour - The Farm surfspot in Killalea State Park is world famous. Surrounded by three beautiful natural reserves, it is well worth exploring.
- Jamberoo Park - a fun day out for the whole family.
- Minnamurra Rainforest.
- Gerringong and Gerroa beaches.
Shoalhaven Things to Do
See more on Shoalhaven NSW - Shoalhaven Places.
- Seven mile beach - great for fishing, swimming and surfing and long idle coastal walks.
- Jervis Bay - famous for pristine white sandy beaches and dolphins.
- Nowra - near Kangaroo Valley.
- Milton, Ulladulla, Mollymook, Narrawallee, Burrill Lake and Lake Tabourie - seaside towns.
- Murramang and Moreton National Parks.
South Coast Places of Interest Map
Map showing the South Coast region of NSW, as well as South Coast National Parks, towns and places of interest, including Ulladulla, Kiama, Nowra, Bomaderry, Goulburn, Batesman Bay and Braidwood regions. See the Map of the NSW South Coast.
Other places of interest: Coolangatta, Culburra, Huskisson, Nowra, Illawarra, Wollongong, Shellharbour, Jambaroo, Minnamurra Rainforest, Shoalhaven, Jervis Bay, Nowra, Berry, Historic, Milton, Ulladulla, Mollymook, Narrawallee, Burrill Lake and Lake Tabourie on the Australian Coast.
Map of the South Coast of New South Wales>
Surrounding New South Wales Regions
To the West, the Southern Highlands - See Southern Highlands Map, NSW More about the Southern Highlands.
NSW Region Map - South Coast